TOM FORD MENSWEAR FALL/WINTER 2013/14.
One of the answers to the topic: Visually stunning math concepts which are easy to explain at Mathematics Stack Exchange.
I think if you look at this animation and think about it long enough, you’ll understand:
- Why circles and right-angle triangles and angles are all related
- Why sine is opposite over hypotenuse and so on
- Why cosine is simply sine but offset by pi/2 radians
Close-ups of butterfly wing scales! You should definitely click on these images to get the full detail.
I’ve paired each amazing close-up (by macro photographer Linden Gledhill) with an image of the corresponding butterfly or moth. The featured lepidoptera* are (in order of appearance):
- Madagascar diadem Hypolimnas dexithea (photo by Michel-Georges Bernard)
- Comet moth Argema mittrei (photo by Axel Strauß)
- Sunset moth Chrysiridia rhipheus (photo from Wikimedia Commons)
- Giant Blue Morpho Morpho didius (photo by Didier Descouens, Muséum de Toulouse)
- Rippon’s Birdwing Troides hypolitus (photo by Robert Nash, Ulster Museum)
*Lepidoptera (the scientific order that includes moths and butterflies) means “scaly wing.” The scales get their color not from pigment - but from microscopic structures that manipulate light.
TERA - Black Magic Costume for Male charas
I’m not even sure what i drank yesterday but I cried laughing hard when drawing this.
I would buy this for all my bottom bitches.
I need this just NEED this…those stupid floppy ears please…
too baby for the jungle